So, I've been having a ton of sleep problems with the girls lately and have been SOO tired! Jimmy and I decided that Alana will be going to bed at 9:00- no exceptions. Before this she was resisting sleep badly and fell asleep around 11...bad!
Well the other night Alana went to bed sometime between 9-9:30 and Kylie went to bed at 10:00!!! This is exciting progress, but here is the kicker. Alana didn't wake up all night and Kylie only woke up once...at 6:30!!!! Then we went back to bed until Alana woke up at 7:30! I couldn't believe it! Even when they fall asleep earlier they wake up all night long. I was so excited!
Then came last night....
I put Alana to bed at 9:00 and she fell asleep at 11:00. Kylie went to bed at 10:30 or so and slept until 12:30. I fed her and put her in our bed, but she still woke up at 2:00 again. Alana woke up right after Kylie calmed down and I put Kylie back into her pack and play (she is staying in our room while we sleep train since they share a room) and I went to sleep with Alana. Kylie woke up again at some point, but Jimmy took care of that. Then Kylie woke up again at 6:20 as well as Alana. Alana has been up since that time...what a great night, huh? Ugh..
However, I am going to be super stubborn this time and Alana is going to bed at 9:00 EVERY NIGHT! We have daylight savings time coming up and if I can't get these girls to start going to bed at least a little later, we'll be in an even WORSE situation come March 15th!
In other news, my sister is flying out to visit us on the 11th. I am so excited to see her. I miss my family so much and it upsets me a lot to think about how the girls may not know their family too well. We are going to have a great time.
As always, I'll end this with some pictures. It's been a while so there are quite a few.
Alana running circles around me.
She has so much hair!
I love this picture
Flying Kylie!
This is so cute!
That attitude cracks me up!
Daddy and baby!
I LOVE this picture!
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Your daughters are beautiful!
We're finally down to one feeding at night, thankfully not until 4 or 5am. I don't know what Ill do with two kids! Haha!
Your daughters are so cute!!!!! I love their hair!! Pass some over here - Kiara needs it ... LOL!!
I'm still up with Kiara! She was doing so well not too long ago and now all she wants is my boob =P.... oh well, I'm trying to enjoy it since she's my last baby and because she is a princess!!
Thanks for the update!!
Post a Comment