Friday, June 23, 2006

Wedding photos Sarah and Jimmy married 6-10-2006

Alright! Here are the promised pictures of my wedding! It was a wonderful ceremony and a great reception. I really enjoyed myself even though it was frustrating having no control over what was happening after planning everything ourselves. haha. I'll let the pictures talk cause I'm tired T_T



title or description
My nephew Adison (ring bearer) walking down the ailse

title or description
My father walking me down the aisle.

title or description


title or description


title or description


title or description
During the ceremony. I have a lot more but they aren't uploaded on a site yet so yeah...I'm lazy!

title or description
title or description
Walking down the ailse as Husband and Wife.

title or description
My niece Aurora (she was the flower girl) going and picking up the flower petals she dropped.

title or description
The reception line thingy.

title or description
Here is the wedding cake. I actually gave up on getting a cake made and did it myself. Not quite a traditional wedding cake but I think it came out alright.

title or description
About to cut the cake.

title or description
Cutting the cake!

title or description
Bride and Groom's first dance.

Bride and Groom dancing with parents;

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description
Jimmy and his best men.

title or description
Me and my sweetie.

Now these are just going to be a compilation of reception pictures. I might describe a few that may need it but I'm just going to post most of them.


title or description

title or description
FOOOOD

title or description

title or description
Flower girl and Ring bearer and my brother (their dad) in the background.

title or description
Jimmy's brother and friends goofing around.


title or description
The bubbles seem to be a hit with Jimmy's cousins.

title or description
With Jimmy's parents.

title or description
With my parents.

title or description
Both sets of parents.

title or description
With Jimmy

title or description
Adison went right to bed.

title or description
It may be a sideways picture but it is a pretty good one of my dress, I think.

0 comments:

Beautiful Girls

Beautiful Girls