It would seem as if I'm still suffering an aftershock of birth...Post-partum depression. This is a very difficult illness to handle. I felt as if I couldn't deal with it on my own and spoke with my obgyn about getting help. She perscribed Zoloft. "Great", I thought, "I'll get better". Not so much. It seems as if this medication does NOTHING! I keep wondering how likely it is that I was perscribed a placebo...I'm not sure how else to explain the lack of...ANYTHING from this medication!
I hope that I can either get some help that actual works or have the strength to ride this wave till it is done....I know I'll be Ok...I just keep saying that.
Here is a picture of the beautiful baby that created this stress...
I would rather deal with 100 years of feeling like I am today than never have her. She really is amazing.
-Sarah
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment