Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random Fun

I really have to try to remember about this blog! I keep forgetting to come in here and update...I'll try better!

Here's some random info


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


There is only 1 other person in the U.S. with Kylie's name, according to this.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


There are 2 people with Alana's full name. I checked this after she was born and it said 1 for the longest time...so she was the first!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
70
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



70 people with my first and last (married) name...let me check my maiden name.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
27
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



And my husband's name.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
26
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

0 comments:

Beautiful Girls

Beautiful Girls