I've been gone for about a month, huh? Moving has been crazy and I still don't have my laptop hooked up to the internet and need to steal my husband's haha.
So we are in Wisconsin now and my husband has started his new job (the reason we came out here..can't remember if I said that or not)
Alana is speaking so many sentences now. She really is such a big girl. It's fun to watch her as she watches TV shows because she really gets into it now. She'll dance around during the songs and do what the characters ask (Stand up and jump!!). I think it is so cute.
Kylie is almost crawling. She is up on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth. I think she'll start any day now.
Anyway, Thanksgiving is tomorrow so Happy Turkey day everyone!! Alana's 3rd Thanksgiving and Kylie's 1st. Kylie isn't big on baby food yet so she probably won't eat any of the goodness, but Alana will have her first Thanksgiving where she will actually eat the food! (she wasn't eating much table food last thanksgiving when she was around 1 year 4 months) It's exciting!
I hope everyone has been doing well. I don't know if I'll be able to catch up on a months worth of posts from you guys, but I'll try!
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

1 comments:
Glad to hear from you!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family.......
Post a Comment