Thursday, December 18, 2008

I will try to get better at this...

I keep forgetting about my blog! And of course, the times I do remember the girls need me 1 minute after I start typing.

Kylie is screaming (playfully) right now and Alana is drawing. I'm trying to squeeze in some blog time!

I took some Christmas pictures and FINALLY sent out my cards yesterday. I loved the pictures.








I am also very happy because we received the crib we ordered for Kylie the other day! It took a LOOONG time to get here (don't order from babycenter...) But I love it! I'm not sure if I mentioned before that we lost the old crib in the move, but we did and I was really upset about that. However, this new crib is gorgeous!! Kylie seems to like it a lot and Alana keeps pointing to Kylie in the crib saying she is stuck. It's cute.




Oh and Kylie is crawling!!! She is a master at it! I also think she'll be pulling up to standing soon. She is really trying.



I almost forgot to mention that it's my husband's 22nd birthday tomorrow!! I'd write what I bought him, but I'm not sure if he can find the blog or not! We're going to go out to eat at a Steak house and then get some Cold Stone Creamery ice cream!

2 comments:

Grace said...

22??? What a young hubby!!!

Your girls are very cute and yes, the pictures turned out perfectly - I love them!!

So who is responsible for the lost items during the move? The crib is nice - since we're in Canada, we can't order things off of Babycenter =( and not just them, a lot of other websites too.......

asiangard said...

Wow! Your Hubby is a baby! lol
The new crib is really cute! And Kylie is adorable crawling. I also love your pictures!

Beautiful Girls

Beautiful Girls